The Public Works Department consists of four divisions, which provide essential services to Village residents:
- The Street Division is responsible for snow plowing, mowing, and maintenance of Village streets, public sidewalks, parkway trees, street lights and signs.
- The Water Division maintains the water supply system and ensures that residents receive continuous, high quality drinking water.
- The Wastewater Division maintains the sanitary sewer system and ensures that Carol Stream's wastewater is effectively treated to meet government standards.
- The Municipal Garage is responsible for maintenance of all Village-owned vehicles.
Trash pickup, yard-waste disposal and fall leaf disposal are handled through the Village's waste-hauling contractor, Flood Brothers. For questions relating to these subjects, please call Flood Brothers customer service at (630) 261-0578.
For recycling questions, such as disposal of automotive products, large appliances, paint, batteries, electronics, etc., please consult DuPage County at (630) 407-6700.
- Click here for Benefits of Trees and general tree tips
- Click here for Maple Tree Tar Spot info
- Click here for the Emerald Ash Borer homeowners information
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM.
For after-hours emergencies, please call 911.