- Owner or agent must complete and submit an Accessory Permit Application. (TYPE C)
- A valid copy of the plumbing contractor’s registration with the State of Illinois must be provided. If the work will be done by the property owner, the plumbing contractor’s registration is not required.
- A valid copy of the plumber’s license must be provided. If the work will be done by the property owner, a plumber’s license is not required.
Permit fee is $48.00
- If the work will be done by the property owner, then the property owner should be listed as the contractor on the Accessory Permit Application.
- Tankless water heaters are not eligible for over the counter permit approval, as additional information and review by a Code Professional is necessary. For tankless water heaters, a copy of the product specifications and electrical drawings (if tankless water heater is electric) are required. The fee for the tankless water heater permit is $48.00
To ensure that your permit can be issued please provide the proper information as listed above for your project. Please contact the Community Development Department at (630)871-6230 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need any further assistance regarding your permit application.