It is the continuing policy of the Village of Carol Stream to provide equality of opportunity to all persons. No unlawful discrimination for job selection, job assignments, or promotions not related to a bona fide occupational qualification shall be exercised in any manner by any Village official, agent or employee against or in favor of any applicant or employee because of religious affiliations, race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference or disability.
Village of Carol Stream Employment Opportunities
If you do not have a resume, download and complete a Village of Carol Stream Application.
Community Employment Opportunities
The Village of Carol Stream provides this Job Posting Bulletin Board as a service to registered Carol Stream businesses and assumes no liability for the accuracy of the information provided to us nor does the posting of a job opening constitute an endorsement by the Village of any business product or service. Job seekers should contact the listed business for further information on a job posting.
Please contact our Human Resources Department to submit a new job posting. You will need to provide your job description including contact information for this opportunity. You will also need to provide an end date of when this job will be removed from our website. If no end date is specified, we will publish your job listing for a period of 30 days.
Full Time Warehouse Workers
- Type:Full Time
- Posted Date:03/03/2018 8:34 PM
Owens & Minor
For more than 132 years, Owens & Minor has been focused on taking care of our teammates and customers. As a warehouse worker you will be responsible for inventory: pick, pack, and prepare product; forklift operations; shipping/receiving; and other related warehouse functions in a temperature-controlled environment. You will also have the opportunity to win a new car or cash prizes through our perfect attendance program.
Additional benefits include:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance Plans
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plans
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchasing Plans
- Vacation and Personal Days
- Life, AD&D, and Business Travel Insurance
- Supplemental and Dependent Life Insurance
- 9AM Shift – Available as of 1/12/18
- 12PM Shift – Available as of 1/12/18
- 3PM Shift + 8% Shift Differential – Available as of 1/12/18
- 5PM Shift + 8% Shift Differential – Available as of 1/12/18
- 8PM Shift + 10% Shift Differential – Available as of 1/12/18
- Shipping/Receiving and Order Picking/Pulling:
- Place incoming merchandise into inventory
- Conduct physical inventories as required
- Operate fork lifts to unload trucks.
- Performs additional duties as directed
- General knowledge of a variety of basic topics, such as math, reading, basic accounting, typing, etc. Equal to a high school diploma.
- Prior experience working in a distribution center a plus. Warehouse Certification and Operations Certification also a plus.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Must have a good attention to detail.
- Must successfully pass pre-employment drug screen and background check. <> Ability to work all overtime hours
- Hand helds, voice pick equipment, material handling equipment (to include items such as: hand truck, forklift/reach trucks, cherry pickers), stretch wrap machines, safety knives, safety harnesses, printers, Computers and Tablets
437 Tower Boulevard
Carol Stream, IL 60188
Resumes MUST be attached.