An additional feature of the on-line water bill payment system "Green-Pay" is a monthly AUTO PAY option where you may elect to have your bill paid from your designated checking account automatically each month on the day before the bill due date.
Under AUTO PAY, you will continue to receive your monthly bill shortly after the first of each month as always. Depending on when you submit your enrollment, it may take one to two billing cycles for AUTO PAY to take effect. During this time, you will need to continue to pay your bill through Green-Pay or by check or other means until AUTO PAY takes effect. If there is a problem with your account set up we will notify you. You will know that AUTO PAY is in effect when your monthly bill has the words "STREAM LINE PAID" by the AMOUNT PAID on your bill. See example HERE.
Our AUTO PAY Guarantee
Once you have successfully enrolled in AUTO PAY, as long as you have sufficient funds in your designated bank account to cover the balance due on your water/sewer account on the day before the bill due date each month, you will NEVER:
- Be charged a 10% late penalty.
- Receive a service disconnection notice ($15 administrative fee).
- Have your water service disconnected for non-payment ($50 administrative fee).
AUTO PAY Enrollment
There are two (2) ways to enroll in AUTO PAY.
- Through the Green-Pay system. Click here for detailed instructions.
- Download and complete a paper application and return it to the Village with a voided copy of a check. You can drop your completed application off in-person at the Municipal Center, scan and email it to email@example.com or drop it in the Municipal Payment Box at the Municipal Center. Download paper application HERE.