- The Review of Ordinance form is obtainable by calling the Carol Stream Police Department Non-Emergency Records Division at (630) 668-2167. A form can either be faxed, emailed, or picked up at the Police Department Records Division 24/7.
- The completed ordinance review form will be reviewed by the Officer, a Sergeant and a Deputy Chief.
- The final decision will be indicated on the Review of Ordinance form and mailed back to the requester.
- If the request is approved, the ticket will be voided and no further action is required. Please retain a copy for your records.
- If the request is denied, payment will be required or a court date may be requested.
If you have any questions regarding your ticket please call CSPD at (630) 668-2167.